Thank you to all who entered for helping us launch our online store. The winner of the world's #1 rated bourbon was Eric White of Florida.
Pappy Van Winkle Family Reserve 20 Year bourbon received a 99 out of 100 rating by the World Spirits Championship and is one of the most notoriously sought-after whiskeys in the world. Enter for your chance to taste the best bourbon ever made.
Entry is now closed. Check back soon for our next exciting giveaway.
Get yourself entered.
- Simply subscribe to our newsletter and be automatically entered.
Now improve your chances to win.
- Set up your free account and make your first purchase to be automatically entered for an extra chance to win. (see the person icon at the top of this page)
- Refer friends.
- If a friend mentions your name when they register a free account, you get an extra chance.
- Also, sign up for our referral program and receive additional chances to win each time a friend you refer makes their first purchase.
Or enter by mail – no purchase necessary:
You DO NOT need to subscribe or place an online order to enter. Simply contact us via regular mail in order to participate: Spirits Outlet Pappy Giveaway, 2901 Sacramento St, San Francisco, California, 94115. Note: We must receive your regular mail request for entry before the sweepstakes deadline of September 15. Be sue sure your entry letter includes your name, address, and a phone number if you have one so that we can contact you.
A few other rules:
- Because a business is not allowed to give alcohol away for free, a minimum purchase of $1 is required in order to claim prize.
- The winner will be chosen blindly and randomly from the pool of eligible participants.
- You must be of legal drinking age and a legal US resident.
- No cheating. Do not try to "game" the system by, for example, creating a bunch of false accounts.
- Standard shipping and delivery regulations apply. For details, please see our FAQ page.
- You must be eligible to participate.
- Folks not eligible include employees of Spirits Outlet and their immediate family as well as business affiliates of Spirits Outlet and their immediate family.
Still have questions?